emailx45

Местный
Реакции
Credits
Vector Containers For Delphi
[SHOWTOGROUPS=4,20]
Jon Lennart Aasenden
10/4/2020

A few weeks back I did Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся where I went completely outside my comfort zone and implemented my very first C++ class.
Since I have gotten a taste for C++Builder my adventures with C/C++ is going to continue over the next weeks and months, but like so many others, the Corona virus has forced me to prioritize things differently with regards to work. So for the time being my focus will be Delphi.
In this Delphi article I want to talk about vector containers, which is a concept from C++ that might be unfamiliar to Delphi developers. When you read the word “vector” you probably think about 3D graphics and matrix mathematics; but vector containers are something else entirely.
Vector containers are, simply put, a generics based class that simplify how you work with lists, arrays, queues and data that can be represented as a “sequence of values”. This might not sound too exciting, but keep reading and you might be surprised.
I must admit that the term “vector” first seemed wildly out of place for such a fundamental and down to earth topic; but if you Google the meaning of the word, vector simply means direction or heading. And a pointer is, for all means and purposes, a heading of sorts.

BIG TEXT... continue here:
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Samples
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

[/SHOWTOGROUPS]

Последнее редактирование: