Add-On GExperts

FireWind

Свой
Реакции
Credits
GExperts

GExperts is a free set of tools built to increase the productivity of Delphi and C++Builder programmers by adding several features to the IDE. GExperts is developed as Open Source software and we encourage user contributions to the project.
1603482046326.png
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

FireWind

Свой
Реакции
Credits
GExperts 1.3.17 experimental twm 2020-10-23 released

There are lots of Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся and a few Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся in the new version.

The major new feature is the Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся. Please be warned that there was a Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся. It might have been fixed, but I can’t test it and nobody else bothered to volunteer to test it. So there you go: Now you will be a tester, if you like it or not. If you encounter this problem, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся!

There is also a small improvement in Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся (I won’t call it an expert any more because it’s now a stand alone executable that GExperts only calls.)

Also, the installer is now based on InnoSetup 5.6.1 which was the last version compatible with Windows XP. So, installing GExperts on Windows XP (VMs) should work again.

I hope this time the installers won’t be wrongly detected as Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся. Sorry about that.

Please note that GExperts for Delphi 10.4 requires Update 1!

The new version is available for download on the Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся.

FireWind

Свой
Реакции
Credits
GExperts 1.3.18 experimental twm 2021-02-21 released

COVID-19 got us all down a bit and even with the vaccines theoretically available now, the light at the end of the tunnel seems very far away. My own turn for a jab will probably not come before fall 2021, so I can only hope that summer will reduce the infection rates as much as it did last year, but the new mutants that spread around the world definitely aren’t good news.

Maybe I can lighten up your mood a bit with a new GExperts release.

There are a few Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся and an also a few Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся in the new version, but nothing really exciting.

The “major” new feature is the Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся. This was the one functionality I missed most when Andreas Hausladen did not update his Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся for Delphi 10.4. But did you know that Andreas has now Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся this plugin?

There is also a small speed improvement in the Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся.

I hope this time the installers won’t be wrongly detected as Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся. Sorry about that.

Please note that GExperts for Delphi 10.4 requires Update 1!

The new version is available for download on the Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся.

FireWind

Свой
Реакции
Credits
GExperts 1.3.19 Alpha for Delphi 11

After several weeks trying to get the GExperts UI to look acceptable under Delphi 11 on high DPI monitors, here it is: The first Alpha version of GExperts for Delphi 11.

Please keep in mind: This is not even a Beta version! There will be bugs and these will not only be UI glitches but functionality failures!

You have been warned!

If you still want to try it, you can Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся.

Please report any bugs on Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся!

There are no updates for older Delphi versions yet, but you can always get the sources and Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся.

Also, if you want to try and fix some bugs in Delphi 11 yourself, see the link above. I’ll gladly accept patches.