Название: Angular: from theory to practice
Кол-во страниц: 780
This book is a complete reference guide to the Angular framework and reviews the latest updates to ES6 and TypeScript, creating an Angular application from scratch using RxJS and the plunker editor, as well as working with the DI pattern and services, creating your own components and application modules, routing and interaction with HTTP.
The book covers the following topics:
- the basics of TypeScript;
- create application components;
- classes and interfaces;
- decorators and modules;
- Angular CLI;
- life cycle of hooks and more.
- many practical examples;
- a complete overview on the capabilities of the framework.
- some of the code examples don't work.