Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Название: Pro Angular 6 (2018). 3rd
Год: 2018
Издатель: apress
Кол-во страниц: 766
Язык: english
Формат: PDF

Описание:

The best way to get started with Angular is to dive in and create a web application. In this chapter, I show you how to set up your development environment and take you through the process of creating a basic application, starting with a static mock-up of the functionality and applying Angular features to create a dynamic web application, albeit a simple one. In Chapters 7–10, I show you how to create a more complex and realistic Angular application, but for now, a simple example will suffice to demonstrate the major components of an Angular app and set the scene for the other chapters in this part of the book.

Don’t worry if you don’t follow everything that happens in this chapter. Angular has a steep learning curve, so the purpose of this chapter is just to introduce the basic flow of Angular development and give you a sense of how things fit together. It won’t all make sense right now, but by the time you have finished reading this book, you will understand every step I take in this chapter and much more besides.pro angular 6 adam freeman pdf download

Скачать

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся